Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Guest Post... Featuring AmberDawn!

AmberDawn here from A Happy Wife with a Happy Life!



Jess had such a sweet idea of sharing her blog for the holidays! And immediately I knew I wanted to share with you what makes me happy during this season... really though, these things always make me happy!
There is SO much to be thankful for! And Christmas is such a wonderful time to praise God for what we have!

My Husband is the greatest man alive! {maybe I'm a little biased, but still, he's pretty darn wonderful!}
At the end of April, we will have the privilege of welcoming a little baby into our family! This brings us both much happiness!!!


All that I need to know about life is wrapped up in these pages! Thankfulness flows from my heart for what God has given me and I will live each and every moment striving to live up to greatness! His wisdom fuels my life.




Letting go of age and all burdens, playing freely, as a child and embracing the little things in life!
This is magic!






True friends bring me some of the greatest joy! The holidays are a perfect time to show your love and appreciation to them. {just don't forget to tell them how much you care on all the other days of the year!}





Lastly, family! I could spend hours with them and never tire of their company! My family has been there by my side through thick and thin and I know that they will be there for whatever else may come with time. We share our joys and our sorrows, and we share a purpose to live and to love out of the abundance that God has supplied.

And "these are a few of my favorite things"... What makes you happy?! Don't forget to be thankful! And most importantly, spread the love!



Thanks for reading a little about what makes me happy!
There are a thousand other things that fill my heart with joy! But for now I will leave you with these!
Happy Holidays!
xoxo
AmberDawn

No comments: