Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a amazing Christmas.
I hope that you are all surrounded by the people that you love,
Enjoy the company of friends and family.

Christmas is my favourite time of the year for so many reasons,
A few of them being...
  • Spending time with family and friends: I love just being able to relax and have long conversations. I enjoy playing games and having lots of fun.
  • Yummy food and drink: Oh the food, so yummy and so much of it. Some of my all time favourites are fresh cherries and raspberries, apple cider, cherry cream, candy canes, waffles with fresh berry sauce and so much more.
  • Giving: waiting friends and family unwrap the presents that I have taken the time to make or purchase for them. I try to give presents that I think that they will actually use and enjoy. I love watching the look on their faces, the look of excitement.

My one thing about Christmas that I have really come to appreciate this year is reflecting on the main reason of Christmas. This year I have focused more on the spirit of Christ, and also the importance of service. 
I hope you enjoy this little video, it kinda sums up what I mean about service.



Merry Christmas everyone.
Thank you for all the support and sweet comments you have given me over the past year.
Hope each and every one of you are enjoying their Christmas.
Have a safe and merry Christmas.


No comments: