Wednesday, December 21, 2011

10 Simple Things...



hi, everyone! i’m lauren 
i am so excited to be guest blogging today and i am going to share with you a list of  10 things that make me happy during the christmas season.   
  1. christmas music. maybe i started listening in october this year.
  2. hot chocolate. ohh i especially love peppermint hot chocolate.
  3. snowflakes.  snowflakes make me smile.
  4. cuddling. getting cozy with friends i haven’t seen in a while under warm blankets is something i’m really looking forward over my break from school.
  5. church. attending church with friends these past couple of weeks has been so fun, relaxing, and i feel very blessed.
  6. my tiny, tiny christmas tree.  now, maybe he’s only 12 inches, but i love coming home to my tree all lit up.
  7. family. while away at school, i miss my family. i’m especially looking forward to spending time with my mom over break.
  8. christmas movies. one of favorite memories i have of watching elf is with my friend, elle.
  9. happy spirits that seem to be prevalent among everyone this time of year.
  10. giving gifts. i’m not sure about you, but i love giving gifts even more than receiving them.


whether you celebrate christmas or not, i wish you a happy happy holiday season!
--

If you would like to be feature on Girl With Curls??

2 comments:

Carrymel said...

I love seeing my miniature Christmas tree when I come home too...Christmas is such a happy time. It makes everything that normally pisses you off not matter lol.

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

Mrs. Pancakes said...

oh my...your blog name is too cute!