Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Guest Post... Featuring Lisa

Lisa Form L!$@ Life

10 Things That Make Me Happy At Christmas Time

1. Spending good quality time with my family
2. Seeing all the beautiful lights...I get mesmerised! 
3. Having a Christmas Tree. I absolutely love taking the time to decorate it each year.
4. Taking the time to stop and think about the Saviours birth and the real reason we have Christmas.
5. Watching my niece get so excited about everything Christmas orientated.
6. Waking up on Christmas morning...there is nothing like it.
7. A nice meal for Christmas lunch that leads into grazing on leftovers later.
8. My parents still giving us stockings with treats even though some of my siblings are married, with kids :D
9. Christmas decorations - wether I'm buying them or making them.
10. The happy atmosphere that just seems to come at this time of year.


1 comment:

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

Cool, Jess has a blog. I will be visiting again soon for sure!
And Lisa has gone Christmas mad! Lol x