Friday, September 16, 2011

Little Letters...

Pinterest
Dear Back,
It is official, I hate you. But I am willing to put the past behind us and move on if you promise to get better and stop playing up. What do you say?? Please... Pretty Please.

Dear Chiropractor,
Your hands can do wonders, you nice, good looking, explain things really well, but we still have a love hate relationship, at the moment I'm only liking you for about 1-5 hours max when I see you, the rest of the time I hate you! You promised that wednesday's session was going to be the worst one... you lied!
See you Monday, hopefully you will be nicer to me then!

Dear Heat pack,
You are amazing! best invention ever, but the stick on heat packs are the bomb! They are awesome and I love them! Both me and my back would love to thank the person who came up with the idea! Very grateful!

Dear Pinterest,
I am officially addicted to you now! Seriously I am, love it! So glad that there is a iphone app for it. If there is anyone out there who hasn't signed up for Pinterest.... why not! GO DO IT NOW!!!

Dear Exercise bike,
I like you! So glad that I decided to buy you! I am truly sorry that I have only used you once in the past 6 days, blame my back for throwing a tantrum! Promise to use you heaps real soon!

Dear Lolly,
I has been so go to see you! So glad that you came down for a holiday. You inspire me with your talents and just your determination to achieve your goals! I miss you but I am glad to see you happy with your new life in Canada with Mark.

Dear Weekend,
I am go glad that you are here, I wish you could stay for more then 2 days, it's just not long enough. But I promise to make the most of them!

Dear Followers,
How are you all? How is life treating you? What's planned for your weekend?
Have a awesome weekend!!

2 comments:

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

Hhaha you crack me up..this is so cute. I'm SO with you on the Pinterest addiction!! :) :)

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

I don't exactly like back problems either. You think it's because of our posture? I really have a poor posture. Anyway... I hope your back comply with you. This is so CUTE!

-Robots in Troublec