Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Simple Things!

Yay... my working week is now half over!
Hanging out for the weekend this week!!

How's your week going so far?

This week for 10 Simple Things I would like to introduce you to Pavithra.K

Pavithra.K

10 Things that make Pavithra happy!!!
  1. Beaches: I love hanging out by the sea reading a book. From where I live the beach is a good 600kms away and I get to do this very less.
  2. Birthday Presents: I get ecstatic when someone gives me a birthday present, a surprise one at that! Late ones also will do. i know that with every birthday i age, but i still love celebrating them and receiving gifts.
  3. Comments: Comments on my blog gets me very excited. it means somebody out there is looking at it and that my Blogspot statistics are not leading me on! I <3 readers!
  4. Friends: Watching the FRIENDS series. i'm crazy about this and i know most episodes word by word. still it excites me when i switch on the TV and find it being aired.
  5. Controlling my computer: it makes me immensely happy when my code runs and the output is what i want. even when i fix a little bug it makes me happy! Basically controlling my computer makes me very proud.
  6. Playing with animals: Puppies, dogs, cats, and even foals! I'm an out and out animal lover.
  7. Hoarse Voice: Getting hoarse after screaming at a concert, cricket match or even my yearly college festival! I'll be proudly showing everyone the next day as to how my voice cracked! :)
  8. Scooter: Getting on the road on my scooter and finding very less traffic. I sing in joy while riding in such conditions.
  9. Spa Treatment: Nothing feels as good as being pampered.
  10. My Guy: Spending an evening just speaking with my guy and finding out at the end of it how time flew. That's n amazing feeling.

Pop over to Pavithra's blog and say hi!




If you would like the chance to take part in 10 Simple Things!



No comments: