Saturday, September 17, 2011

101 in 1001 Update!

97#  Go To A Museum!
COMPLETED!!

Today Lisa and myself decided to check out 

To be honest I had heard mixed reviews about Mona.
And didn't really know if I would like it or not.

There were a few things that I thought were cool things,
One of the attractions that I was really looking forward to see was unfortunately not turned on which totally sucked! Its a water feature that shoots down water and they make words.

But let me share with you a few of my favourite features that we did get to see...
30 People singing Madonna songs,
All we could hear was their voices!
White library

Shadow room 

It's amazing to see what some people call art.
Like for example the photo above, a bowl sitting on a old wooden chair with a knife in the water with two gold fish... and this is art, interesting!

Moorilla Estate where Mona is located, is absolutely beautiful!
It would be so nice to sit up there and enjoy a warm summers day and listen to good music.


P.s. Watch for the ducks...

More updates for my 101 things in 1001 days coming soon.
I lost focus on this project for a while, 
But I'm back, and there is going to be some major progress with this one!
Check out the List & Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodnesss, I love that sign! Some of my favorites moments on my drive to work were when the ducks were nearby. Some of the scariest too as I didn't want to run them over. But they were always pretty smart about when they needed to get out of the way. Not like deer.