Sunday, September 18, 2011

Grateful...

I am so grateful for the LDS videos: Mormon Messages.
I always find myself looking forward to new videos being released.
And I also enjoy watching previously released videos.

They are uplifting and wholesome.
They encourage us to be the best that we can be.
They teach and guide us.

I am grateful to have the gospel in my life.
For the blessings it beings to my life,
And the guidance it gives to help improve my life & make me a better person.

I am grateful to know many strong honourable men,
Men that when you are in need, will be there is a second to help,
Men that up hold high standards in their life,
Men that are strong in their faith,
That when needed they can act,
And help those in need.

Thank you to all those men that keep themselves worthy to hold the priesthood.


No comments: