Tuesday, September 20, 2011

101 Things That Make Me Happy... Part Four:

My collection.
  1. Lip Balms: I am a tad bit addicted to lip products! I never go anywhere without some for of lip balm. I have a number of different varieties, as you can tell from the photo above! There is one or two missing but you get the drift. I am also starting to get into lip sticks and stains.
  2. Nail Polish: I love painting my nails, when I get bored of it I can change it in a heart beat. At the moment that happens once a week. I have a nice collection of colours that are slowly growing. I love my bright colours. At the moment they are painted bright pink on one hand, bright blue on the other hand!
  3. Pinterest: Over the past week I have fallen in love with Pinterest and now I am addicited. I love all the amazing ideas and photos that they have on their. Give me heaps of inspiration of the things that I can do in the future, I am already working on one project inspired from Pinterest. If your not a member of Pinterest I strongly recommend you come and join! 
  4. My Hair: Over the last few years I have come to love my curly hair, more so this year I have treated it better and looked after it. I love playing with my curls and the different hairstyles that I can come up with without much effort at all. I also love that when I feel like a change, a different look, all I have to do is straighten it!
  5. Scrabble: I love the game and I love the scrabble art work that is around these days from scrabble canvas to necklaces made from scrabble tiles. I have found lots of cute scrabble things on Pinterest.
  6. Fresh Fruit: I love fruit freshly picked from the tree or bush. Some of my favourites are cherries, strawberries, apricots and so many more!
  7. People Watching: I love sitting down somewhere to enjoy a hot chocolate and just watching the world around me. Seeing how people act around me, what they are wearing, how they are talking, habits people have.
  8. Nice Smells: I love the smell of vanilla, I also love the smell of food cooking, fresh herbs being cooked, the smell of a BBQ on a warm summers day, a house smell so good after something has been cooked. Well that is if you don't burn it!
  9. Bright Colours: I think the best way to make your day that bit happier is to have bright colours around you, especially on a cloudy dark yucky weather day! Trust me it will make you smile!
  10. Bloggers: I love reading other people blogs! Each and every one of them inspire me to continue blogging. Every time I see that someone has read my blog, or commented or started to follow me, I straight away get a big smile on my face, thank you all, each one of you are making me happy! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Maz said...

wow you got more lip balms than me lol I'm lip balm dependant too and have a few varieties