Sunday, September 11, 2011

We will always remember...

10 Years ago today,
The world changed.
We all changed
No matter where you live in the world,
9/11 effected each and every one of you.

Many people lost their lives on this day 10 years ago
Every day since,
Hundreds and thousands of amazing men and women,
Have put their lives on the line,
To fight against terrorism,
And fight for freedom.

Thank you for all those men and women,
We are all grateful for your strength and sacrifices.
For those who have lost their lives during the fight.
You will always be in our hearts.

For those who have lost loved ones,
You are in our prayers,

For those lost on that horrible day,
We will always remember you.

We will never forget how these events have changed our lives.

How has these events changed your life?

I want my life to be one of faith and hope,
I want to ensure that I am putting what is really important first in life.
My family.
I am grateful for the gospel, and that my family is for eternity.


No comments: