Thursday, September 29, 2011

101 Things That Make Me Happy... Part Five!


We Heart It


  1. Stationary: Oh how I love my stationary! Some times I really wish that I was actually a Uni student so that I had a excuse to buy lots of stationary. There are so many awesome shops out there with lots of stationary goodies! Kikki-K is one of my personal heavens plus a couple of others!
  2. Laughter: I love the sound of people laughing and giggling! It always bring a smile to my face when I hear it!
  3. Life Experiences: I love listening to the different life experiences that people have, everyone come from a different walk of life, everyone has different but yet the same life trials that they go through and it is always interesting to hear their stories and to also hear their advice too.
  4. Long Conversations: I love having long conversations with friends, it is always interesting the different subjects that come up, and the things that you learn from each other.
  5. Randomness: Random evenings with friends, it's the spice in ones life, it is always the most fun, full of lots of laughing, so much you end up crying and your cheeks and stomach hurt!
  6. Sleep ins: Oh how I love these and so don't get enough of you! I wish I could sleep in everyday!
  7. Spring: This month has been the first month of Spring for the year, and I love seeing the new born animals, the bright new plants and flowers, the weather starting to warm up! Oh how perfect spring is!
  8. Hot Chocolates: I am always happy with a discover a place that can do a really good hot chocolate, lucky I have found a really nice one just near work, and have been told about another place in town that I have to check out this weekend! I alway LOVE curling up on a cold winters day in front of the fire place with a good book and a hot chocolate in hand!
  9. Gossip Girl: Currently catching up on the TV series and would have to say that I am still loving it and can't wait to watch what is going to unfold in the next episode.
  10. Day Dreaming: Oh the dreams that get dreamt up when gazing out a window..... hmmm....

No comments: