Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 Simple Things!

Welcome to another 10 Simple Things!

This week I would like to introduce you all to...
Elizabeth & her blog Iz Originals

Iz Originals

10 Things that make Elizabeth happy!!!

  1. Yoga: I love getting up early and having a chance to do it on the beach.
  2. Travelling: Getting ready for a big trip when all that excitement builds and builds.
  3. Creating: I love making anything with my hands. Baking, sewing, painting, playing in clay. You name it, if it gets my hands dirty, it makes me happy.
  4. Walking in freshly cut grass.
  5. New blogger friends: I don't have a lot but i am loving 'meeting' people all over the country and the world who are interested in similar things as I am!
  6. Roller coasters: I love the thrill and excitement from them. The knots in your stomach as you climb up, up, and the release from the fall.
  7. Cooking: A delicious handmade meal to share with family and friends. I love creating great memories over bottles of wine and long evenings that last well into the night.
  8. Getting to see my huddy at the end of a long day.
  9. Steaming hot cups of hot chocolate: it doesn't matter how old your are, nothing ever tastes better than hot chocolate on a cool/cold day. Makes you feel like you're 5 again.
  10. Large friendly dogs that really think they're lap dogs! Growing up with large dogs, it just seems natural to me that a 100 pound dog would want to sit in your lap as much as a 10 pound dog.

If you would like the chance to be featured in
 10 Simple Things!

No comments: