Sunday, July 24, 2011

Break in the silence...

This week has been crazy busy!
This was my first week back at work from having two weeks off!
And let's just say it wasn't very productive!
It was very hard trying to get out of 'holiday mode' this week at work,
Let's just hope this week I have more success!

Not only has my productivity at work been poor this week,
But it has also been lame this past week on my blog
For this I am sorry,
Try to be better this week!

Oh I have so much to feel you all in on!
But not right now as it is late, and I have an early start!

But I would like to leave you with a awesome video!
Today at church in relief society Chelsea shared with us a amazing video,
I wanted to share it with you with a hope that it touches you as much as it did me.


I am so grateful for the people in my life, 
No matter how small of a role they may think that they play in my life,
They should all know that if they didn't play that small or large part in my life,
And have the effect on me, and the examples that they are to me,
I would not be the person I am today.
And I love each and every one of them,
For every single thing they do for me.

Hope everyone had a great weekend,
And have the best start possible to your new week!

2 comments:

L!$@ said...

I love that video! :D Missed you this weekend! <3

Unknown said...

Awww... Love this! Thank you for this post. And thank you for the sweet comments on my blog! <3