Friday, July 8, 2011

10 Simple Things!


Would you like the chance to guest blog on Life... Live It!?

For the chance to be featured as a 10 Simple Things guest blogger
IT'S SIMPLE!

Just email me through...

       -Your list of 10 things that make you happy.
       -Photo: this is to go on the post, preferable of
        yourself but it doesn't have to be.
       -Your blog address.
       -Twitter details- this is so that I can promote
         the blog and you as well on twitter.


Any questions please feel free to email me: 
jess.life.liveit@gmail.com

To be up to date with who is featured each week follow me on Twitter: @jess_barnes

Feel free to take the '10 Simple Things' button on the right hand side.

2 comments:

Flameheart said...

I think your blog is really cool so I've given you an award at my blog! You can stroll by to my latest post to pick it up:)

Congrats and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I <3 your Blog !

Keep Blogging !