Tuesday, July 12, 2011

100!

maryjcolvig

Today I reached 100 followers!

Thank you to all of you that follow my blog!
Thank you to everyone who takes the time out of their busy day to read my posts!
I am grateful for every single one of you!

Thank you to all those awesome people who leave me comments! 
They brighten my day, and put a smile one my face!
I love hearing feed back from my post.

Thank you to every one of you that blog!
You are my inspiration,
By reading your blogs you encourage me to continue with mine.
Thank you to the bloggers that give advise,
You make me want to improve my blog!

Each one of you are super talented!
I have loved getting to know some of you 
And look forward to getting to know more of you!
And I look forward to what the future has install for me and my blog!

Thank You!

To celebrate reaching 100 followers I am going to be holding a giveaway, 
Stay tune... more information later in the week!