Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Music Monday!

This week's song is...
I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy

This song is from one of my old time favourite bands,
With this song I have loved since it was released.
I'm liking it more so at the moment because there is one line in the song that I song times love to just sing at the top of my lungs "I don't care what you think!"
Some times we just need a plain and simple reminder not to care what people thing or say about us.
We need to just shake off those negative people and turn around and say "I don't care what you think"


1 comment:

Carrymel said...

Heyy I found your blog on 20sb and thought I'd stop by :)

I actually like this song - the video's funny lol. Thanks for posting it otherwise I prob never would have heard it. Would you like to follow one another and support each other's blogs?

would you like to follow one another and support each other's blogs?

❤ Nhya
http://carrymel.blogspot.com