Thursday, July 7, 2011

Perfect place to be...

LDS Store.

At the moment I am currently in Melbourne til Saturday.
The main purpose of my visit to Melbourne is the building pictured above.
For those of you who don't know what that building is,
That is a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint (mormon) Temple.
In my opinion, it's one of the most beautiful and peaceful places on earth.

Whenever I am in the temple, I always feel at peace.
The problems and stresses of my every day life, seem to not matter.
I never feel down or worried, I only ever feel relaxed and happy.
To me the peace of the temple, feel like a bit of heaven on earth.

These couple of days that I get to spend doing Temple sessions,
Are the highlight and best point in my holidays.
And I look forward to returning soon.

For those of you who do not know much or understand why or what our Temples are,
Here are a couple of videos to explain :)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

L!$@ said...

Aww jealous. I need to go again soon.

Hannah said...

Love it. I was just at the Lubbock, Texas, temple yesterday morning. It really is heaven on earth. :)