Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wish List!

If only money grew on tree...
All of these would be mine

Field notes: Fab.com
Thanks to Oh, Mishka for sharing this product
I now wish that i had one of every colour!

Elise Joy
I love Elise's tutorials on her summer mini books
I really want to do one of these this summer.

Kikki.K
Oh, how I have fallen in love with this store!
I seriously would buy the whole store if I could afford.
But at the moment, this is my top favourite.

Book Depository
Kelsie over at Thoughts from the girl next door has made my love for E.E. Cummings grow.
Kelsie has a passion for literature, and has made me love the classics more!

More Than Words
Another one of my current love is Lisa Long's amazing art work!
There are a couple of her work that I want, 
But this is my current favourite!

Wonderland Room
 My latest discovery on Esty
Absolutely LOVE this!!!

Wonderland Room
Another awesome find from Esty.

Wonderland Room

Oh and another one from Esty.
Wonderland Room has fast become one of my favourite sellers on Esty at the moment.

So many items, but this is the current wish list!
Hope you like them too!

4 comments:

Kelsie said...

1. If money were made on trees, I would live in Australia. In Sydney. Facing the harbor. I absolutely love it here.

2. I LOVE that you enjoy cummings now!! Oh my gosh that makes me so happy. I am not like other English majors because there is plenty of poetry that's just too out there, (even some of Cummings can be hard to understand) but most of it is wonderful.

3. I'd OWN etsy if I was rich. I always find way too much stuff on there that I adore!

L!$@ said...

This is seriously an awesome list! Man I wish I had the money to get some of them!! :D We should do the Summer books together...if there are any left!

Carrymel said...

ahhh that 'made with love' stamp is the cutest!

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

Chelsea Parsons said...

I have that letter stamp, you can borrow it!