Wednesday, July 6, 2011

101 Things That Make Me Happy... Part Three:

WeHeartIt
  1. Balloons: Big bunch of bright helium filled balloons, makes me smile every time I see a photo or things about it. I just have always wanted a big bunch for myself!
  2. Quotes: As you can most likely tell from my blog I love my quotes. I collect them, I have a little book that I am currently filling up with quotes, and then I have a couple of identical books to fill too. I just love that from one or two sentences you can fit so much emotion and meaning.
  3. Family: My life would suck without my family around me. Coming from a family of 6 there is always a lot of people around, as we get older that number has increase and continues to with more additions. I love every single member of my family and I would not be who I am today without them. I love watching my nieces and nephew grow up, learn about live, watching them smile and laugh.
  4. Bubble baths: Nice relaxing warm bubble baths, lights turn down, candles lighting up the room, with music softly playing in the background. Just lying back, eyes closed and enjoying the moment. Heaven!
  5. Walks: I love a good long walk with a good friend. My favourite place to walk is along a beach at night time. Just walking and chatting. Being able to be silly together and not having to worry about other people seeing you, lol. Had many perfect long evening like this!
  6. Fresh feeling: The feeling you get after a long warm shower, after a hair cut, after getting your teeth cleaned at the dentist, putting on clean clothes straight out of the dryer, after taking your make-up off and cleaning your face.
  7. Puzzles: I love a good jigsaw puzzle, I love the ones with lots of people in it. I also love doing a sudoku puzzle or a find-a-word.
  8. Blogs: I love reading people's blogs, I love reading about their lives, likes and seeing their talents. I love getting to know other bloggers and learning their story.
  9. Tamed hair days: hey I have curly hair, it has a mind of it's own and most days it just does what it wants, which most of the time is not what I want, I just deal with it. But I love the days when it curls just right!
  10. Moisturiser: I love a good hand and body moisturiser, especially hand as i moisturise frequently. I also love a good lip balm, for the past 4 years since my awesome cousin Lauren introduced me to it I have fallen in love with Paw Paw Ointment. If you don't know what it is, hunt it down and try it!! Trust me you will love it! 

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love walks with friends, too! And reading other people's blogs, of course. What a neat way to get to know someone.