Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wishin' it would never end...

This is where I am spending my weekend, all day long, under the shade of an umbrella with a nice cool wind, headphones in with my ipod play random tunes, reading a good book- currently reading "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks (loving it, can't put it down).

Enjoying my thoughts and relaxing, blocking out the world and the stresses of life and just enjoy my weekend and taking time for me. How better to spend my weekend, I wouldn't rather it any other way. Just wishing that the weekend would not end.

Hope you two are having an awesome weekend.

2 comments:

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

ive been wanting to get that book. it's on sale at borders!! ^__^

Jess Cole said...

GET IT! you'll love it,
I haven't been able to put it down. I had to distract myself tonight so that I didn't finish it so that i have something to read tomorrow, as i didn't bring another book to read.