Monday, October 18, 2010

Heaven Sent!

At the moment I am on some pretty strong medication, and one of the handful of side effects that I am getting is extremely dry lips.

Thank goodness for something that my awesome cousin Lolly introduced me to called Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment.

I love this stuff so much. I have a tub next to my bed, a tub at work and a tube that I carry everywhere with me.

Thanks to the Paw Paw it makes this side effect manageable, now just to conquer the other side effects.

4 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

I need chapstick too! :)

Hope you feel better. xoxo

L!$@ said...

Love Paw Paw Ointment!! :D

Anonymous said...

I was on a medication a couple of years ago that had the same side effect and I used Cortibalm lip balm. Don't know if you have that where you're from, but it was awesome! I still use it!

lila Braga said...

I love this ointment too! I travel with it inside my bag! It can heal anything,from dry lips to dry face,heals....fabulous stuff.
sorry to hear you are in so many medication...hope you wont need it for long.
love your blog.
will be back to visit it often now!
hugs
lila