Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sisters...

I am blessed to have three of them and even more blessed that I am close to all three.
Life wouldn't be complete with out them in my life.
They are a huge example to me, and each one of them are strong woman.

Ang, the one in the cream top lives here in Hobart, she is the mother of my gorgeous niece Zoe.
Jaci, the bride in this photo, she lives in Brisbane, and is the mother to be of my handsome nephew.
Cass, the one in the blue dress, lives in Perth WA. She is the one that I get my adventurous spirit from, which my life would be boring without.

The exciting thing at the moment is that Cass is coming down in about 3 and a half weeks!! And she'll be here for at least a month! Which means she'll be here for my birthday and for christmas! So excited can't wait for her to get here.
Last time she came down it was only for a couple of days and I didn't know that she was coming down, she called me and we were chatting, which was nothing out of the normal we did that often, there was a knock at the door, which was dad as he was picking me up for family dinner, when i opened to door, there was Cass with the phone in her hand. Sneaky little thing.

No comments: