Sunday, October 24, 2010

GUESS WHAT.....

Remember about a month ago I did a post about a secret I have... Click here to remind yourself...

Remember these two people...


This is my sister Jaci and my brother-in-law Sam, they were married on 5th September 2009. They live in Brisbane (too far for my liking! But could be worse.)

Well they have something to do with my secret!

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE (again)
TO A GORGEOUS LITTLE MISTER!!!
My sister is 20 weeks pregnant and we found out today that it's a little boy.
She's due about middle March!

CONGRATULATIONS TO JACI AND SAM
YOU ARE BOTH GOING TO MAKE AWESOME PARENTS!

Due to work commitment I won't be able to make it up there till mid-April at the earliest. But I will be there for little mister's blessing. Can't wait to meet little Mister.

And if you have noticed already yes his nickname from me is Little Mister until he is born and named, just like Zoe was Little Miss.

BRING ON MARCH!

No comments: