Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Hate Strapping!

So my back and me are slowly getting back on to talking terms, on Wednesday I went back to my Physio to get the strapping put back on. Which he made sure would not come off without ripping it off... and that's what i had to do two days later... and so wasn't fun getting that thing off.

While I had the strapping on it helped alot, I took it off on saturday morning, I was a quite a bit sore for the rest of it. But by Sunday I was feeling ok, but I had a pretty easy day as I spent most of it in the car asleep- went up to see my brother and his family who live about 2 hours away.

Today I went back to my physio still uncomfortable and half the time still in pain. Thankfully he didn't want to restrap me as it wasn't doing as much as he was wanting it to. So the next stage is to go for a CT scan to have a bit of a look at what I've done.

I was thinking that I was pretty lucky at the thought of not having to have strapping again, but before I was free to come out of the office we had other matter to resolve, I have bad ankles and knees as well, and last week we addressed my ankles and this week it was my knee.

You see when i bend my knees they crack pretty loud their not actually cracking more like grinding together. It's not painful just uncomfortable. The reason it does that is because my knee cap goes to the outside of my knee not up and down like it's meant to. So we just have to do some proactive work on it before I do damage.

This is what I left the office with...

I am NOT looking forward to taking this strapping off :( Oh I can feel the pain just thinking about it.

No comments: