Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm Back!!

I've missed the blogging world over the last few weeks, but I needed a break.
After being run down over the last few weeks,
It finally hit me and i got sick.

But the break has given me time to think about my blog and what I want to do with it.
Reflected back over my blog and have decided to make some new blogging goals...

-Be more personal... I am not a very trusting person and because of that I close people out, it takes a while for people to get to know me and for me to let people in. But I want to let people in a bit more, and hopefully I can do that through my blog.
 
-Take more photos... I love photos, but always forget to take them, I used to think that if I was always worried about taking photos, that I would then miss living the moment. But looking back on times when I have taken more photos my opinion has changed, because by me taking photos in that moment means that I can re-live that moment again so much clearer through photos, then just the memory alone.
 
-Get to know more bloggers... There are so many people out there that have such a talent for blogging, they are so creative. I love reading their blogs, they inspire me so much! But I am always to scared and afraid to contact them, sure I'll leave a comment here or there, but I always think to myself, i'm a no body, just a little blogger, why would they want to read a email from me. But I am going to try and make some blogger friends.
 
-Be more organised... I want to organise my blog, have some order to it. I also want to finish designing the layout to my blog, it's been a slow progress so far, learning bit by bit. I also want to make a blog button. I know how to make them as I made one for the "10 Simple Things" project. I just don't know what I want my blog button to look like. I also want to have my posts organised and ready to go, instead of just having to do it at the last minute and ending up being late. (in particularly my 10 simple things posts).

They are some of the main things that I am wanting to do, fingers cross that I can achieve them!
Any advise is welcome!

Love Autumn time!

*Photo from Photobucket*

2 comments:

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

Ohhh! I love blogs that have a touch of people's personal lives. It's more fun that way. You know? It's like an open diary.

I also like that you want to get to know other people! Get to know me! I'm awesome! hehe! Just kidding! But I would love to know you though ^_^ You seem like a lovely person!

And don't worry about being absent on Blogger for a while. I do it sometimes too. Sometimes, I just can't get any inspiration to write anything.

But I hope that you're back for good!

-Abby

P.S. Check out my shop! I recently opened it @ www.robotsintrouble.com I hope to see you there :]

Laura said...

I love your goals1 I totally agree with the picture thing and have had the same dilemma in the past. I ultimately decided that a picture is so worth it, and most likely who ever I was with will want one, too!

And once I started getting to know some other bloggers I realized it's totally worth it. And think how much you love a comment - why wouldn't they?