Sunday, May 29, 2011

Time to Vote!


Let me introduce you to the newest man in my life...
This is E, my 2 and 1/2 month old nephew.

My sister J. has entered a photo competition with the photo above of S. (her husband) and baby E.

Please pop along to Photography By Shayla and vote for photo number 4!!

Once you have voted, leave a comment to let me know...
Everyone will then go into the draw,
where 5 people will picked to guest blog,
to do a post of their very own!!!

For extra entries...
Leave a comment per entry...
-Twitter the link and tell people to vote for photo 4! @jess_barnes
-Tell you friends on facebook to vote for the photo
-Reblog!

Competition ends 9pm AEST on Tuesday 31st May
Winners announced on Wednesday 1st June.

Thanks for supporting my sister and her little family!

4 comments:

Simonette said...

Hi! :) I voted! Lovely photo :-)

Tristachio said...

I voted, it's a beautiful photograph!

L!$@ said...

I voted the other day

Hannah said...

Oh, darn, I missed the competition deadline! But MY nephew's name is Ethan and he's 4 months old...so I'm definitely sending you some loving blogging vibes!