Wednesday, June 8, 2011

10 Simple Things!


10 Simple Things is BACK!!!

After a couple of weeks break, the project is back!
Over the next couple of week I would like to introduce you all to some of my favourite bloggers!
They are such amazing people that inspire me so much.
I hope you love them as much as me!

First people I could like to introduce you to is....
She has such a amazing creative talent.
At the moment she is sharing on her blog videos of how she is making her Summer minibooks
I love them and really want to make one of my own!
Pop over to her blog, I promise that you will be inspired as well!

10 Things that make Elise happy!!
  1. Summer.
  2. Flowers from the farmer's market.
  3. Hearing a new song & instantly needing to download it.
  4. Mini-vacations.
  5. Picking the fast checkout line.
  6. Someone else unloading the dishwasher.
  7. Free shipping.
  8. Essie nail polish.
  9. Pinterest.
  10. Taco Tuesday.

1 comment:

Twad'dler said...

I love this, thank you for introducing me to a great blog :)