Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Want To Run Away To The Circus!!!


If I had the talent, I would totally be running away to join Cirque du Soleil.

Last night I got the go and see their performance of Saltimbanco....

And it was... AMAZING!!!

They are all super talented! From the people that design the set and costuems, to the people who create the steps and story line, to the people that perform the show!
It was worth every cent to go and see this show! And would LOVE to see more of their work.

My favourite parts of the show was the parts where they interacted with the crowd, Eddy the clown, the Boleadoras, Chinese poles, the Russian swing and the Bungee performers.
Oh I just loved it all! If you have the chance to go see it, I highly suggest you do!!

Thanks Cass for buying my ticket, best birthday/christmas present ever!


1 comment:

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

there's so many shows here in vegas... but they're so expensive o_o
anyway, this seems awesome to watch!

-abby