Wednesday, June 15, 2011

10 Simple Things!


This week I would like to introduce you to another one of my favourite bloggers.
Kelsie's blog was one of the very first ones that I fell in love with when I started my blog.
I love her classy style and flare for life!
Oh and I LOVE her bike, if only there weren't so many hill here in hobart I would so buy one!
Pop over to her blog and say hi!

10 Things that make Kelsie happy!!
  1. Forget-me-nots: I don't know if it's just the name, or the fact that I first heard about them in the movie 'Thumbelina', but I adore forget-me-nots. I look for them every time I pass by the garden section on a grocery store.
  2. E.E. Cummings: I purchased an old Cummings book last Spring (printed in the early 50s) and the pages are worn and tattered; but it's so romantic, and seeing it on my nightstand always makes me happy.
  3. Phone calls from friends: Who doesn't love picking up their phones and catching up with a friend after its been a few weeks? Live is lovely because of the relationship we have- and that always makes me happy.
  4. A good book: I just recently picked up 'Extremely Loud' and 'Incredibly Close'- and whenever I read over lines that make me melt, whether they're brilliantly written or simply resonate, I fall in love.
  5. My faith: It's funny how the older I've grown, the more important my belief and relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior have become. It brings such peace and comfort, despite what may be going on in my life, when i rely on my faith- and that always make me indescribably happy.
  6. My bike(of course!): JFK once said "nothing compares to the simple pleasures of a bike ride"- and he was most definitely right.
  7. Cherry chapstick: That smell makes me want to fall over. I love it.
  8. Vacuum lines in the carpet: I vacuum nearly every other day just for those lines- who knew that would be suck a source of joy? 
  9. The sumer time: Fall is always my favourite, except when it's sunny and warm outside. Driving with the windows rolled down makes me feel like the possibilities for the day are endless.
  10. Blogging: haha- who would have thought? I love reading what people think and what people have to say, catching glimpses of the lives of people all around the world- and even just down the street from me. I love sharing a part of myself and my life too. It makes you feel connected and it always makes work so much better.

2 comments:

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

awesome 10 things that make you happy :]

-abby

Kelsie said...

Oh my! Thank you so much for featuring this on your blog :) I loved being a part of it!