Friday, June 10, 2011

101 Things That Make Me Happy... Part Two:

KruBooks
  1. Adrenaline: Love the feel of my heart beating a thousand miles an hour! I love the high it gives. In the past I have enjoyed skydiving, motorbike rides, abseiling and a number of other things. Addicted to the rush!
  2. Fires: Love a cozy warm wood fire place, curling up on a cold winters evening, reading a good book. Also love big bonfires, add good friends and music, always a good evening.
  3. Treehouse: Always wanted one when I was young... and still do want one!
  4. Live performances: Love live musicals, my favourite is 'Wicked' and 'Phantom of the Opera', never seen 'Phantom of the Opera' live but my mum has and she said it was amazing, and I love the movie so much! I also love comedy performances and plays and also live bands and dancing.
  5. Gilmore Girls: I that show! I love Lorelai and Rory, I love their relationship and how they are so close and just how they banter with each other and others.
  6. Bargains: Who doesn't like a good bargain! I love when you get to the check out and get the nice surprise that it's cheaper then expected. I love discovering cute little things that are cheap. I just love bargains, plain and simple.
  7. Nature: Wow so many things that I love in this one, here are a few... rain, autumn leaves, light and fluffy snow, warm sun shine, fluffy clouds, rays of light through clouds, rainbows, thunder and lighting, spring, trees, pretty flowers, green healthy grass, full moons, shooting stars,  tornadoes. Ok so I know that tornadoes shouldn't make me happy, that they cause a lot of harm and destruction. But they just amaze me, they are so powerful and unpredictable, and wow... i don't really know how to explain it.
  8. Warm Clothes: Love the feeling of freshly washed clothes that have been taken out of the clothes dry machine and put stair on. Love it even more on a cold winters day... mmm so warm!
  9. Home Cooked Meals: I haven't lived at home for the past 5-6 years, but I still love going home for one of mum's home cooked meals, there is nothings better then a meal made with love by someone else.
  10. Movies: I love just chilling out and watching a good movie. I have a pretty impressive collection. It's a good way to zone out and forget for a hour or two what is happening in your life at that moment and relax.

No comments: