Monday, June 6, 2011

Music Monday!

I love music!
I listen to it all the time.
On my Itunes I have over 9,000 songs
I have a wide range of music from opera, to pop, country to rock.
I love music as it can change your mood in a instant and can hold so much meaning.

So every Monday I am going to be sharing with you the song of the moment in my life.
And please feel free to make suggestions or share your favourite with me.
I love finding new music!

This week's song is...
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

The reason I picked this song this week is because every time I hear this one, it makes me just want to get up and dance! And well it's Monday, and this month at work is one of the busiest and I need motivation, 
I NEED TO DANCE!

Enjoy!



Anyone have any suggestions for upbeat music for gym work outs??

1 comment:

Lu3Lu said...

I absolutely love this song! I know what you mean by it just makes you want to get up and dance!