Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tonight I have had a very productive evening...
After work I...
Did two loads of washing,
Planned a weeks worth of meals and wrote up a shopping list,
Folded and put away clothes and towels,
Went supermarket shopping,
Had a quick bite to eat,
Cleaned and vacuumed my room,
Organised my room and unpacked some more
(only have two more boxes to go, and some more organising to do,
photos of my new place coming soon!)
Then I spent the rest of the evening re-formatting spreadsheets and entering data.

I love it when I get lots done!
I knew I had a lot to do..
I was kinda thinking that I wouldn't be able to get it all done,
Which was starting to frustrate me,
But I just got straight into it,
Focused myself,
Kept a mental and physical check list going,
And now I feel great that I got so much done!

Now...
I'm super tired and can't wait for my head to hit the pillow.
Night bloggers! Sweet dreams!
Btw... don't you just love my new PJ's, they're little owls, so cute and super comfy.

No comments: