Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday...

It's that time of the week that I look forward to,
Two day to myself with no work and to be able to do what I want to do!

This is how I have spent my Sunday...

Yep, stuck in bed!

I started to get sick thursday night with a sore throat
So me and lisa went to the supermarket to get supplies to get me all better.
I thought it had worked...
Until I got even more sick late last night,
Now i've spent all of today in bed trying to get rid of this stupid flu...

NOT HOW I WANTED TO SPEND MY SUNDAY!

Some of my supplies to get me better...
Plus a few things that are missing from the photo
Orange juice, water, Raspberry & Peach herbal tea.
Kinda my survival kit
A few things to get me through, so not to get bored...
A good book,
Also taking the time to catch up on my letter writing and postcards.

Also a few other things that have gotten me through...
One Tree Hill episodes,
Mini pizza's that Lisa has cooked me for tea! Yummy
Music (been listening to Adele's new album-21, such good music!)

Dear Flu,
Please pack you bags and leave my body along,
Pretty please :)
From Jess.

Hope your Sunday has been better then mine :)

1 comment:

Twad'dler said...

Hey, I stumbled across your blog from 20sb & i'm glad i did. Nice fun, light & interesting reading. Hope you dont mind an extra follower haha.

Feel free to pop across to mine, i'm a 20 something girl from England documenting my year :)

http://kimfotheringham.blogspot.com/