Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Music of the moment...



One of the good things about Facebook, is that it give people the chance to share things with their friends and to share their views on things.

The other day Brent shared his thoughts on "One Last Breath" by Creed...

"There are so many different interpretations of this song. Some people say its about suicide. I don't think so. I like to think he's talking about being at a point in his life where he has to make a decision. To step into the darkness, even when it looks pretty bleak, and have faith that the Lord will light the way, he will catch you. They are a Christian group after all."

Thanks for sharing Brent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found you via 20sb. Cool blog!

I've always liked creed.

Happy blogging!

~ Cara

Unknown said...

I like Brents thoughts on this song.
Hope you're doing well :)