Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mr Right




For those of you that follow me that are mormon you will understand these videos a bit better.
But for those who aren't let me explain them a bit.

Here is Australia, for New years each year the church organised a YSA convention.
YSA is for those in the church that are single between the ages of 18-30. It's like a big group of friend and support.
At convention it's great to go along and hang out with friends and to meet new ones.
Some people do go along with the hope to find new love.

Enjoy the videos

**Please note they are live so their not the best recorded ones.**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this before I have lots of Mormon friends but they are all Utah Mormon.

Anyway, I am following you on Twitter now! *excited* I just made an account.

The Curly Creator said...

Hahahaha, Imogen is soo fuuny and talented! PS: The guy doing the rapping is her Mr Right :P