Friday, March 11, 2011

10 Simple Things Update!!


Update time!

10 Simple Thins will commence on
Wednesday 16th of March.

To be a guest blogger, it's simple....
Here is what you need to do...

**Be a follower**
**Email me your 10 simple things**
**Email me a photo of yourself
**Email me your blog address**
**Once your list is up, post a blog on your blog, spread the word**

Email me at:
narla_26@hotmail.com

Stay tune, I will email you the Sunday before your list is put up.

Topics will change from time to time,
The new topics will be announced via my blog with two weeks before the change.
You may participate in as many topics as you like.

Current topic:
"10 things that make you happy"

Feel free to take a button
And share it with your friends...

Enjoy 10 Simple Things,
And Happy Blogging!!!

6 comments:

Kate Weber said...

What a great idea! I just sent you my list! I hope you like it!

Collette said...

This is such a cute idea! I'm gonna write up and send you my list, in case you'd like to include it!

xo

Katie Warren said...

just emailed you my list! Can't wait to see it up on your gorgeous blog =)

<3 katie
www.areyouwilling.net

Amber Nicole said...

Oh this is such a great idea!! I'll e emailing you shortly!! :)

little miss michelle said...

i sent you an email! :)

Lu3Lu said...

What an amazing idea!

Loves it.

Sending you an email shortly!