Wednesday, March 16, 2011

10 SImple Things!

Hey there readers of Life... Live it! I'm Katie from Simply Kate!

I think this is such a fun challenge and I'm always a fan of thinking about the good things in life! I don't think we do so enough.

However, I only get to list ten things, so I want to be more original than family, friends and boyfriend. (Which do make me happy.) I decided to go for the obscure things today.

Ten things that make Katie Happy!
  1. A clean, organised closet. I love seeing my clothes so nicely hanging, organised by colour.
  2. New Your Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt with Kiwi slices from Yogurtland. When my mouth is that happy. it's impossible to keep a smile off my face.
  3. Cuddling up in the overly fluffy quilt and reading a good book. Nothing makes me feel cozier.
  4. Wearing heels. With jeans, skirts, dresses. Nothing makes my outfit feel more complete than a pair of snazzy high heeled shoes
  5. Writing random cards to family and friends when I'm thinking about them. I love imagining the look on their faces when they read the unexpected mail.
  6. Cooking. It's a new love, but there's something so rewarding about eating something yummy that was just a mess of ingredients half an hour before. And leftovers are the best!
  7. The sunsets that have been so lovely the past few days here in Las Vegas. So beautiful that I was late to a movie because I was taking in the beauty of the free show.
  8. Aching muscles. It's the best feeling after a good workout. It's proof that you worked hard.
  9. Netflix instant play. THere are so many TV shows and movies that I never would have seen and loved if I didn't have Netflix. It's such a wonderful invention.
  10. Blogging. I love being able to share my thoughts with the world. I have met so many wonderful people through blogging. It's one thing that makes me happy each and every day.
Life is good, isn't it?


If your would like to be a guest blogger as apart of 10 Simple Things

3 comments:

Kate Weber said...

Thanks for letting me guest post on your blog! It was such a fun post to write!

Amber Nicole said...

Aww! This is a great list! :)

RachelLynn said...

I love your list Katie! Sunsets, cooking, cuddling up! Sounds wonderful! :)