Sunday, March 6, 2011

10 Simple Things Call Out!!!!

As a part of my '101 in 1001'
I want to have some guest bloggers on my blog.

After getting some inspiration from Rockstar Diaries
I am creating a new weekly post as apart of my blog.
This will be called "10 Simple Things"

The first selection of post will be...
"10 things that make you happy"

Each blogger who would like to participate as a guest blogger just needs to...
~Be a follower
(so that they know when their post has been put up on my blog)
~They will need to email me:
~Their 10 things list
~A photo of themselves for the blog post
~Link to their website
~Blog about being featured, invite your friends to check it out. (this would be greatly appreciated.)


Every couple of weeks/months I will change the topic of the list
Which I will announce it via my blog.
People are well to take part in as many list as they would like.

If you are interested, email me at:
narla_26@hotmail.com

10 comments:

Kitty said...

I'd love to do this!

Sending you an email now. :)

MonacoNailArt said...

I am keen to play! I will email you soon :)

ShanimalsCrackers.blogspot.com said...

Hey! I'm a new follower. I just finished doing a guest post (my first one ever!) for someone else and would love to do one for you too. Just giving you a heads up that you'll be receiving an email from me within the next couple of days. :)

Melissa said...

I just sent off my email to you :D looking forward to seeing it :D I hope it's okay.

RachelLynn said...

Hi there, I found you on 20sb, and I'd like to be a guest blogger! I'll send you my email soon! :)

Laura said...

I sent my email earlier today :).

Anonymous said...

I found you on the Goal: 1000 Followers For All Group! I'm now following you and home you'll consider looking at my site at ShoesNeverWorn.com.

Abiyasha said...

i coming...

Anonymous said...

I've been following you for a couple weeks I think maybe longer. I'd love to do this! Expect an email soon!

Ashleigh said...

Hello!
I'm your new follower - found you on the 20SB 1000 Follower thread.
Great blog!
Would love to do a guest post for you, I'll swing you an email :)