Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shuffle...

WeHeartIt

How long has it been since you have listened to your music collection on random shuffle?
For me it has been awhile and I have just a couple of songs... 10,796.
Tonight I decided share with you 25 songs that come on while I listen to my collection.

Now I have stuck one main rule...
*No skipping no matter how embarrassing.
As you know I have a large collection, just so you know I have a wide range of genres that I like.
Here we go...

1: Trust Me by Lucy Woodward
2: Freak Tonight by Scarlett Belle
3: Khe Sanh by Cold Chisel
4: Market Forro by Rio the movie soundtrack
5: Wonderful Tonight by Michael Buble
6: Catch Me If You Can by Matt Pokora
7: Push by Enrique Iglecias
8: Trouble by Leona Lewis
9: Amazing by Kanye West
10: Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
11: Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat
12: She's Got You High by Mumm-Ra
13: Voodoo Child by Rogue Traders
14: Never Be The Same by Kent Moran
15: April In Paris by Frank Sinatra
16: Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance
17: Between The Lines by Sara Bareilles
18: Secrets by One Republic
19: Please Don't Stop The Rain by James Morrison
20: Scatman by Scatman John
21: Bat Out Of Hell by Meat Loaf
22: Yeah by Usher
23: Don't Leave Home by Dido
24: Satisfaction by Rolling Stones
25: Strip Me by Natasha Beddingfield

I actually really loved doing this random shuffle play list.
There were so many songs that I have forgotten about, and so many memories connected to these songs.
It is also interesting to be able to see who different people have effected the songs that I listen to.
For example my Dad, he can be thanked for my large collect of Meat Loaf, Rolling Stones, Cold Chisel, Bon Jovi, Dire Straits, The Bee Gees and so many more!
My mum, because of her I have my love of musicals and soundtracks, church music, Enya, piano music, and others too.

Life would not be the same without music!
Thanks you to so many people out there that have share their songs with me, made memories to them, danced and sung them at the top of their lungs with me.

No comments: