Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Little Letters...

WeHeartIt

Dear Queensland,
It's true... you really are the sunshine state! Thank you for turning on the weather for the past four days! So far I am loving you! Bring sunny days, not a cloud in the sky!

Dear Wiggles,
You are growing up so quickly. I can't help but smile when I hear your cute smile! I look forward to lots of cuddles and play time with you! Which will make your parents happy at having a free baby sitter!

Dear Fuji instax camera,
So glad that I have you! I love the photos I took of dear friends before I left Tassie!

Dear hair,
I am so glad that you agreeing with the Brisbane weather. I think we will be just fine as long as you stay tamed!

Dear Kat,
I wish that you lived in Brisbane, of the fun we could of had with 7/11 Bring your own cup slurpee day!

Dear new work team,
I think I am really going to love working with you. You all may be mad, but that makes it the most fun! I particularly am going to love working with my new boss, he is a crack up!

Dear Max Brenner,
Unfortunately I have had to delay our meeting, but as soon as my sister gets back from her family holiday, you and me are going to meet, and I have a feeling I am going to love you and your chocolate goodness!

Dear Blog,
I am sorry that I haven't given you much attention lately, but I promise to improve and try to get back into the blogging groove! 

Dear Readers,
I would like to get to know each one of you better! Please leave me your blog link in a comment so I can pop by and say hi!

No comments: