Monday, September 24, 2012

FINAL CALL: Guest bloggers...

Wow, ok so time has passed pretty quickly over the past few weeks.
Now due to my lack of organisation and lack of reminding everyone....
I have extended the cut off date for your guest blogger posts.
So you have until THIS Saturday 29th to have your posts emailed in!
Any questions please ask.
WeHeartIt

Criteria:
Have your moved city away from your home town?
Moved to a place where you know a slim few?
Moved so far away from home that you would have to fly at least a couple of hours?

If so...
I would love for you to be a guest blogger on my blog!
The topic is "Tips/advice on how to adjust to making the big move."

Any questions or to send your posts in please email me!
Also include:
*Twitter links
*Facebook page info
*Blog link
*Max of 4 photos
*Plus a blurb about yourself!

Post will being to be posted as of: 2nd October.

Email:
girlwithcurls.blog@gmail.com

No comments: