Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Little Letters...

Dear Mr Physio,
Your hands are amazing! Even though I only just met you today, I already know we are going to get along great. Still is going to be a love/hate type relationship, but you get bonus points for massaging my back! Thank you it is feeling on the mend already. Same time next week?!

Dear Brisbane Friends,
Thank you to all the people that I have met over the past two weeks! You are all awesome people! Thank you for those that have taken the time and interest in chatting to me and getting to know me! I look forward to some awesome friendships and fun!

Dear Work colleagues,
You are all great to work with and thank you for all the laughs!
P.s. Thanks Michael for naming my desk the naughty corner! Even though I am totally innocent!....

Dear Mr Wiggles,
I have missed seeing you over the past two weeks and I can't wait to see you on Friday, I think lots of hugs are in order!

Dear Saturday!
I can't wait for you to come! I have a special visitor for a couple of hours and I can't wait to see you!

Dear Back,
Please stop playing up. You know I hate it when you decide to be mean and cause me pain. Please just settle back down!

Dear X-ray gown,
You never look good on anyone! And it is not conformable standing around for half an hour having what feels like a never ending x-rays taken! At least that's over for a another year!

Dear new flat mate,
I can not wait to move in with you at the end of this month! Oh it is going to be so much fun!

Dear Nail polish,
I love the fact that I have so many colours, after tomorrow I think I may go one colour per day, except for tomorrow. Wednesday is clear nail polish, the place where I am going tomorrow is the one place where I do not wear coloured or any nail polish!
Hmm... what colour should I pick for Thursday??

Dear Readers,
Hope you are all having a great week!

Dear Madagascar 3,
I can't get this out of my head...

No comments: