Sunday, September 16, 2012

One word... WOW!


The past have been so powerful and spiritual for me.
I am so grateful for the Lord's hand in my life,
For helping me improve the things that I need help with.
I am even grateful for each trial that he sees fit to put me through,
Because I know that he will never give me more than I am capable of over coming,
And that from each trial there is so much that he wants me to learn and to grow from.
I am grateful for the people that he brings in to my life, 
He's timing is always perfect, 
I am so grateful for the plan that he has for me, 
And I look forward to what is install for me and my future.

Here is a quote from Elder Jeffrey R. Holland's talk from this year's April General Conference.
I always love listening to Elder Holland's talks, they are alway fill with such a strong spirit and so powerfully spoken that you just make you sit up and listen, to take it in and gives you the desire to do better and to improve your life.

If you like the following quote you will LOVE he's talk, please take the time to watch to it all!

However late you think you are, 

However many chances you think you have missed, 
However many mistakes you feel you have made 
Or talents you think you don’t have, 
Or however far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, 
I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love. 
It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines.

Whether you are not yet of our faith 
Or were with us once and have not remained, 
There is nothing in either case that you have done that cannot be undone. 
There is no problem which you cannot overcome. 
There is no dream that in the unfolding of time and eternity cannot yet be realized. 
Even if you feel you are the lost and last laborer of the eleventh hour, the Lord of the vineyard still stands beckoning.
 “Come boldly [to] the throne of grace,”3 and fall at the feet of the Holy One of Israel. 
Come and feast “without money and without price”4 at the table of the Lord.

No comments: