Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quote of the moment...

Today I have a few quotes to share,
I just couldn't pick just one post, so I thought what the heck I would just post them all.
So I hope you enjoy!

Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.
-Will Smith

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else's highlight reel.
-Steve Furtick

Some people come in your life as blessings. Others come into your life as lessons.
-www.livelifehappy.com

Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
-Unknown

A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.
-Irish proverb

Sometimes on the way to the dream, you get lost and find a better one!
-Unknown

Life moes pretty fast.
If you don't stop and look around once in a while,
You could miss it!
-Ferris Bueller

And lucky last...

Hope you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Those are all really good. I think the biggest one that pertains to me right now is the Will Smith quote. That's a good one.