Monday, May 2, 2011

Music Hunt! Please Help!!

HELP WANTED!

I am on the hunt for awesome music to put onto my iphone.
Sure I have music on there at the moment, but it's just random stuff shoved on there.
I want to clean it up, and put up been music onto there.

So I need your help!
I have a question for you all...

What are your top 10 songs?

The type of songs that put a spring in your step
The songs that would cheer you up,
The type of songs that make you smile,
Songs that make you want to break out and dance

All suggestions are VERY welcomed!
I have a wide range of music that i listen to, from country to rock, pop to opera etc.

Can't wait to listen to your suggestions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! Just found your blog and have enjoyed reading some of your posts!

As for music, 10 songs I recommend are:

1.) Pachuca Sunrise - Minus the Bear
2.) Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
3.) Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
4.) Pony (It's Ok) - Erin McCarley
5.) The Reeling - Passion Pit
6.) Many the Miles - Sara Bareilles
7.) Say Hey (I Love You) - Michael Franti & Spearhead
8.) Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
9.) Ordinary Day - Great Big Sea
10.) No Rain - Blind Melon