Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers...

Happy Mothers Day mum, and also Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

Thank you for being the amazing women that you are.
Thank you for the example that you are to me.
Thank you for the strength and courage that you show.
Thank you for the support and advice that you give me.
Thank you for sharing your talents with me and teaching me new things.
Thank you for just being there to listen to me.
Thank you for all the hard work and dedication that you have put into our family.
Thank you for raising us in the Gospel.
Thank you for always having faith in me.
Thank you for being there for me at any hour of the day.
Thank you for caring about me and loving me.
Thank you for being my best friend.
Thank you for being my mother.
Thank you for everything that you do for me, and everything that you continue to do for me, and for everything that you will do for me in the future.
I love you Mum, for now and all eternity.

No comments: