Monday, May 23, 2011

101 Things That Make Me Happy... Part One:

As apart of my 101 in 1001 list, one of my things is to share with you 101 things that make me happy, so here is part one... Enjoy.


  1. Bubbles: It is fun to blow them and to pop them, and nothing better then watching kids play with them.
  2. Road Trips: Car all packed up,
  3. Smiles: A simple smile can turn your day from a yucky day to a great one!
  4. Snail mail: Everything from letters to post cards, to parcels. Love the nervous butterflies when your waiting for something is coming, to the pure excitement when you receive it.
  5. Music: You can express every type of emotion through music, and it can change your mood in a instant.
  6. Sunsets & Sunrises: One of the most beautiful things that nature has to offer.
  7. Fresh bunch of flowers: Best thing to cheer people up, to make anyone smile, and to show
  8. Journal writing: My favourite way to express myself. I am a very guarded and don't trust easy, so this is a good way that I can just get everything out. It takes my stress levels down, lets me review things in my life and gives me better focus
  9. Photography: I particularly black and white photos. Especially the photos that people don't know are being taken, the ones that show raw emotion.
  10. Books: Nothing better then curling up and reading a good book. Plus I love the look of a shelf full of books.

BTW...
10 Simple Things will be back in a few weeks time- 9th June, just taking some time out to review my blog and redesign it! Hope you like the new look!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm working on my 100 things that make me happy list, too!

Sarah said...

Hi Jess,

I found your blog over at 20-something bloggers and I just wanted to let you know that I love it!

I'm definitely going to start a list of 100 things that make me happy. Such a fantastic idea.

Thanks for the inspiration!

-Sarah