Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Project!!

At the moment I am currently planning a new project- Day zero project, 101 things in 1001 days.
Last year I attempted to start the 101 in 1001 project, but wasn't really focused enough to do it with the right about of heart and some of my goals changed.

About a week ago I decided to give it another go, to really take the time deciding on the goals in which i would want to achieve over the next 3 years (ish).

Stay tune, I'll be releasing the list very soon!
If you would like to know more about the Day Zero Project click on the link, how about starting one yourself?

1 comment:

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

oh man!
im so excited for you. so what are the things that you will be doing?

i think i want to start the same thing since i have a lot of free time now and there is no excuse for me to not do any of these things! i'll do this with you!!! yeah!? ^__^