Monday, November 1, 2010

Someday I Will...

My Birthday is coming up in late December.
And THIS is the type of cake I want for my birthday.
But I'm not going have have someone else make the cake.
Oh no, where would the fun be in that!
I will make it, and most likely with the help of my sister and mum.

White chocolate mud cake
8 Layers
White icing
Rainbow coloured Star sprinkles.

How awesome is that going to look!
And of course there will have to be a couple of practice runs :)
Gotta get it perfect!

Inspired by Someday Hopes.

2 comments:

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

WHOA! for some reason i'm thinking that that cake tastes sour! lol cus it's so colorful. but i bet it's yummy! nom nom nom :3

Anonymous said...

I totally made a rainbow cake with my niece back in January. She loved the project almost as much as I did.