Monday, November 15, 2010

Bring on the weekend...

Sure I know what your most likely thinking... hang on the weekend has only just finished, how can I be hanging out for the weekend already when the new week hasn't even started.

That is because I have three thing to look forward to this weekend...

1:
Friday night I fly out to Melbourne with the YSA to go to the Melbourne Temple. It going to be an awesome day on Saturday to spend time with the YSA in the amazing temple.

(Who wouldn't want to spend time in a building this beautiful!)
2:
I begin 2 weeks holidays. My mum is having shoulder surgery on the 30th so taking time off to help her out and because I have medical appointments and test to do in regards to my back as its not getting better and my CT scan show up some concerning things.

3:
The most important things that I am looking forward to is having my sister down!! YAY. She's coming down for my mum surgery and to spend christmas at home. Can't wait!! We have so much planned and I'm looking forward to spending time with just my sister and no one else. Haven't done that for a while and lately we have been getting a lot closer.

No comments: